Laced with Blood Red Tears

Go down 

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shuuen Kurosawa
Race: Kishin

PostSubject: Laced with Blood Red Tears   Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:56 pm

::Fearless of the fate that may await them, thousands of Samurai stand just outside the central province of Valadyr, having never hiddem their march into the great nation. by themselves alone, with no siege machines, no tricks, nothing to hide, they remain unflinching. At their head, he sets upon the back of a war-mare, her hair spotted with black, covered by armor.
In his hand, Rai gleams, trembling in anticipation of the coming battle. So longing to cross with the legendary black blade of the king of this land, she cries for the blood of the magical blade. She knows her purpose, her destiny to destroy blades like the one that waits in the capital.::

"Today I will win...or a warrior's death take me."

::Shuuen stretches his arms, grabbing his blade once more.::

"Give them chance to surrender."

"With love that would overflow, cover me gently - Let me have eternal sleep.I can't see you..." - The Last Words of Yae Kurosawa
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Laced with Blood Red Tears   Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:42 am

~FAr could his eyes see into the land of Valadyr. His eyes followed the path of the unknow swordsmen. He graced them no battle to there march into his lands, He awaited the moment that they would act.~
" It seems my home ha become a place of seemingly p[ointless encounters .Valadyr... its seems there will be no rest for the wicked'

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laced with Blood Red Tears
Page 1 of 1